CV014, 500mA AC-DC Adaptor
- 500 mA A/C to D/C adaptor
- Use in 120V 60 Hz 12V
- Output DC Volts: 1.5/3.0/4.5/6.0/7.5/9.0/12.0 Volts.
- Easy switch to select Negative and Positive.
- Click-on adjustable voltage conversion.
- Universal adapter for use with all major brand equipment.
- UL Certified
Compatible with: Calculators, Audio Devices, Cordless Phones and Computer Accessories
- Properly determine the output voltage setting of the electrical device by checking the rating plate or the total voltage of the batteries being used.
- Set the selector switch to the proper voltage that has been determined.
- Determine which of six adaptor plugs included will best fit the external power supply jack.
- Check polarity of the external power jack of the device to determine the tip polarity of the adaptor plug (see diagram)
- Align the proper polarity mark (either “-NEG.” or “+POS.”) with the appropriate polarity mark on the adaptor jack, then connect the plug to electrical device. If it does not operate, disconnect the adaptor IMMEDIATELY and review instructions shown above.