N407-TC, KOOLZONE Mobile Spot Cooler 8,920BTU
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant – Refrigerant R410A use.
- No Assembly Required.
- Overheat Shut-off Protection System.
- Oscillation Function allows the duct to oscillate.
- Front Intake design allows convenient placement near a wall.
Power: Single Phase 115V
Cooling Capacity: 8,920BTU
Load Current: High – 10.1A Low – 9.2A
Consumption Power: High – 1097W Low – 979W
Compressor: Sealed Rotary Type
Water Storage Capacity: 5L
Refrigerant(Rated Charge): 480g
Optimum Operating Temperature: 18~40°C(64~104°F)
Size: W15.7” X D16.9 ” X 32.3H”
Product Weight: 88.2LB
Package Weight: 95LB
- Industrial grade, ETL certified, reliable and safe, 8,920 BTU, CER 9.22
- R410A refrigerant (contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA
in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- Energy efficient, 0.7 ton cooling capacity, built-in dehumidifier and condensation tank
- [Certification]: meets CAER Title 20, Section 1607 requirements, listed on California Energy Commission/MAEDBS
for test ASHRAE Standard 128-2001
- No assembly required
- Mobile spot coolers are suitable for indoor or outdoor use
Cooling Air Duct
Cooling air duct can oscillate up to 75 degrees, or remain stationary for more cold dehumidified air coverage.
Front Air Intake
Removable and washable filter allows for easy replacement, and maintenance.
Flexible duct can be adjusted to desired directions.
15.7"(W) x 16.9"(D) x 32.3"(H) / 88 lbs.
Condensation Tank (1.3 GAL)
Collects and stores water from unit's dehumidifier. (Drain hose included).
Air Volume Control with ON/OFF Oscillation Switch
2-Speed air volume control with an ON/OFF oscillation switch. Offers different air flow options.