TA201GBC, 75-Ohm UHF/VHF/FM 2 Way Splitter
Splits one incoming signal from your cable or antenna to any combination of two TV’s, VCR’s, or Stereo’s.
- Disconnect cable/antenna wire from input of TV.
- Attach cable/antenna input wire to “in” jack on splitter.
- Attach first length of coax cable from one “out” jack on splitter to input jack on TV.
- Attach second length of coax cable to second TV or VCR.
- Make sure all connections are tight and secure.
- Splitter can now be mounted to wall using screws provided in package.