SAC-4500, KOOLZONE Mobile Spot Cooler 15,358-BTU
1 OF 2 UNIT
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant – Refrigerant R410A use
- No Assembly Required
- Overheat Shut-off Protection System
- Oscillation Function allows the duct to oscillate.
- Heat Exhaust Duct – Exhausted heat is effectively expelled through the top by a powerful motor.
- Control Panel Cover – The Cover prevents dust from entering.
- Flexible Duct – Adjust the duct angle to a desired position.
- Compact Drain Tank – Draining water is simple.
- Front Intake design allows convenient placement near a wall.
Power: Single Phase 115V
Cooling Capacity: 15,358BTU
Load Current: High – 17.5A Low – 16.8A
Consumption Power: High – 1922W Low – 1837W
Compressor: Sealed Rotary Type
Water Storage Capacity: 9L
Refrigerant(Rated Charge): 670g
Operating Temperature Limit: 18~40°C(64~104°F)
Size: W23” X D21 ” X 46H”
Portable air conditioner is ideal for industrial cooling in factories, golf ranges, car repair shops, stores, and more.
2 OF 2 ACCESSORY
Size: W19.5” X D9.5 ” X 20H”
- Twin duct with oscillating function, industrial grade, ETL certified, 15,358 BTU, CER 9.88, reliable and safe, no assembly required, portable, indoor / outdoor
- Runs with 110V or 220V and require 15 to 25 amps. R410A refrigerant (contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA
in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- 95 degree cool duct swinging angle (oscillation), nema Plug type 5-20P (20A,125V), energy efficient,
1.3 ton cooling capacity, 15,358 BTU, dehumidification, built-in evaporator removes most condensate
- Units can be placed where your existing fans are located, portable and affordable, manageable units versus larger bulkier non-movable units
- [Certification]: meets CAER Title 20, Section 1607 requirements, listed on California Energy Commission/MAEDBS for test ASHRAE Standard 128-2001
Cooling Air Duct
Two oscillating ducts for up to 95 degrees coverage. Exhaust heat is expelled through the top of the unit.
Front Air Intake
Removable and washable filter allows for easy replacement, and maintenance.
Flexible duct can be adjusted to desired directions.
20.5"(W) x 18.5"(D) x 43.3"(H) / 161 lbs.
Condensation Tank (2.4 GAL)
Collects and stores water from unit's dehumidifier. (Drain hose included)
Air Volume Control with ON/OFF Oscillation Switch
2-Speed air volume control with an ON/OFF oscillation switch. Offers different air flow options.